Kids hot tub party
- Lay Z Spas
- Product Code: Kids hot tub party
We have bundled together some of the ingredients to make the perfect kids party and here it is, the party package!
- With 3 nights use of the hot tub (with an additional night being included in your package to heat the tub up)
- A 2.4m foot event shelter
- Fairy lights around the perimeter
- 100W Bluetooth Party Max speaker and disco lights
- Duck fishing game
- Cool inflatable bar tray
- Colour changing LED light
- and a bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic grape juice
By choosing this ready made package you will save on buying the add-ons separately.
Relax in one of our fantastic inflatable hot tubs. The most popular option, the 3 night package is a fantastic way to sample one of our great hot tubs. We will come to you and set up a fantastic hi-tec inflatable hot tub in your garden. Imagine the fun of a hot tub but without the hassle of cleaning and maintaining it, not to mention the hassle of storage and wear and tear. Within a few hours the tub can be filled with cold (or hot) water from your tap. If you have chosen any of the waterproof card games, these are yours to keep after the hire. We also supply you with a floating board to play it on, but we will need that back at the end.
We cover Hertfordshire and some parts of London, Essex, Bedfordshire and Surrey.
All hot tub hires include:
- Set up and tutorial
- 1 night for heating up and 3 nights for you to use
- A hot tub / heater and clip-on cover
- A new washable debris filter
- Chlorine tablets
- Water removal and equipment dismantling
- Anti-bac spraying post hire
- Optional extras available above
As it is inflatable, we can set it up in places where a solid tub cant fit, so this is the ideal choice for everyone with the comfort and features found in much more expensive hot tubs. This price is for 4 nights, so when you make an online booking, choose the options you require above, add to the cart and then select a delivery date and time slot when you get to the delivery section of the checkout process.
A bit about the difference between the hot tubs..... There are 3 to choose from, the 2-4 person Miami, the 4-6 person Hawaii and the 5-7 person Helsinki with its wooden look All models have hundreds of bubbles originating from the bottom of the hot tub. They vary in size and colour but all operate in the same way and take up a similar floor space of 1.8m to 2.0m.
From you we require:
- A returnable £45 damage deposit, refunded after the safe return of the hot tub
- A clean garden hose and water (we will need to use your hose to fill the hot tub, but you will need to complete filling after we have left. The tub can take between 20 and 36 hours to heat up depending on the weather and type of tub hired.
- A flat clean surface (good quality mown grass, patio or secure decking)
- A safe power supply (indoors or outdoors)
- 10 minutes to go through how to use the hot tub
To book it, choose your options above and add to cart. If you purchase the optional hot tap adaptor, then this is for you to keep. Filling with warm water can give you up to 33 extra hours use of the hot tub as you don't have to wait until it heats up.
|Lay Z Spa features|
|Heat up time||Miami: 20-24 hours / Vancouver: 20-24 hours / Hawaii 24-28 hours / Helsinki 26-36 hours|
|Water capacity||800 litres for Miami / 804 litres for Vancouver / 840 litres for Hawaii / 1123 litres for Helsinki|
|Capacity||2-4 people for Miami / 3-5 people for Vancouver / 4-6 people for Hawaii / 5-7 people for Helsinki|
|Operating temperature||Up to 40 degrees celcius|
|Setup time||45 minutes|
|Size||Miami: 1.80m diameter x 0.66m height / Vancouver: 1.55m x 0.60m height / Hawaii 1.80m diameter x 0.71m height / Helsinki 1.80m diameter x 0.66m height. All measurements are external|
|Special features||Up to 140 air jets|