Note: This package is only suitable for the 4-6 person Palm Springs Hydrojet hot tub.
You'll see signs everywhere.....no children allowed in hot tubs. But under the correct parental supervision and strict control of temperatures and time of exposure it can be safe. We don't recommend this package for children younger than 12. Although great fun for kids, grown ups love this package too!
The number one question asked about hot tubs is ...... can I use bubble bath? The answer is always "NO". It damages the hot tub and creates a cleaning nightmare. That's generally true, but with the right cleaning methods the risks of damage are minimised.
This specially formulated bubble mixture transforms your hot tub into a bubble bath. It is not usually recommended to mix bubble bath with hot tubs but we have tested many bubble mixtures to come up with one that is kind to skin and quick to dissipate once the water jets are off. Because of the extra cleaning required after the hire period, we have to charge more than the sachet prices but you can't put a price on fun!
Please note that surfaces can be extra slippery with foam so extra care must be taken. The bubbles will disappear within a couple of minutes once the water jets are stopped but they will come back once the jets are turned on again.It may be a good idea to add the sachets towards the end of the hire period as once they are added you will get lots of bubbles every time the water jets are turned on.
You will receive 3 sachets so that you decide whether you want a few bubbles, a very bubbly time, or a super foam party!!
And so we can offer it to you.......
- With 2 nights use of the hot tub (with an additional night being included in your package to heat the tub up)
- A 2.4m foot event shelter
- Party bluetooth speaker and LED light show
- Hot tub LED lights
- A large tub of party sweets
- Alcohol free bubbly
- 2 helium party balloons
- and most importantly some sachets of special hot tub foam*
* Very important. It is essential that you do not use any other bubble bath or foaming liquid on the hot tub. Not only will this produce too many bubbles but other bubble bath mixtures will damage the hot tub. If it is found that you are using any other bubble liquids then you will be liable for the damage to the hot tub. Bubble liquids can be slippery and so it is recommended that there is parental supervision at all times. Ensure that the floor is wiped up immediately if there are any spills. Please see our terms and conditions to read about all the safety instructions for hot tubs.
We recommend that you use the foaming sachet at the end of your hire period as once you put it in you will have foam for ever more. So save it until you are not likely to want to use the hot tub after.
Note: The foam will take a few minutes to build up when the jets are switched on. They will disappear as soon as the jets are turned off, but turn them on again and they come back! Add all 3 sachets if you want super foam!
This price is for 3 nights, so when you make an online booking,
choose the options you require above, add to the cart and then select a
delivery date and time slot when you get to the delivery section of the
Monday deliveries are picked up on Thursday.
Tuesday deliveries are picked up on Friday.
Thursday deliveries are picked up on Sunday (Bank holidays have Tuesday pickups but please add the extra day option).
Friday deliveries are picked up on Monday (Bank holidays have Tuesday pickups).
- TAKE A LOOK HERE FOR EXTRA VALUE PACKAGE DEALS -
A bit about the difference between the hot tubs..... There are 3 to
choose from, the 4-6 person Hawaii, which is a square air bubble model,
the 4-6 person Palm Springs Hydrojet, which is a round water jet model,
and the 6-8 person Monaco, which is a round tub with air bubbles. The
air bubble models, have hundreds of bubbles originating from the bottom
of the hot tub whilst the water jet models have 8 powerful jets coming
out of the side walls. These are great for a massage effect. They are
all around 2x2m and are all fabulous!
A £75 RETURNABLE DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED ON DELIVERY DAY. THIS WILL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE HIRE PERIOD IF NO DAMAGE IS INCURRED. IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NEED TO USE YOUR GARDEN HOSE TO FILL THE HOT TUB. WE WILL START TO FILL IT, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE FILLING AFTER WE HAVE LEFT. THE TUB CAN TAKE UP TO 36 HOURS TO HEAT UP IN THE WINTER.