Terms & Conditions
We require a pre-paid deposit of £75 which will be returned to you after a hot tub check on collection of the hot tub providing there is no damage to it, we have access to get it at the agreed time and date and it has not been stolen. Deposits are normally paid back by the same method it has been paid. For non cash deposits, the time taken to reach your account depends on the banks terms and conditions and the payment method.
Any damage caused by gross misuse and not covered by the deposit will be billed accordingly – this may include a cleaning charge of £25 if applicable.
If the customer does not pay for damage or a stolen hot tub willingly then we will pursue for lost moneys in a small claims court and if it has to lead to this stage then we will also claim for lost hire time.
If we arrive to deliver your hot tub at the agreed time and no one is in to receive it then we will try to rearrange delivery subject to extra fuel and time costs. If we are too busy to redeliver then your deposit will be forfeited. It is up to you to be at home for delivery.
2. Hire PeriodsThe full hire period are the dates shown on the hire contract.
At the end of the hire period, goods not made ready for collection will be charged for at £50 per day in addition to fuel and time costs above.
The contract comes into effect when you have signed and agreed to keep these conditions of the contract and we have accepted your order.
3. Your responsibility when hiring the hot tubYou must assist us in the delivery and collection at your location. You must give us clear instructions, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of our people. We accept no responsibility for any damage or injuries caused. There must be free parking either on your property or next to it that is suitable for loading and unloading for the duration of the setup and put down period. You are responsible for any parking costs should they be incurred.
The hirer will supply the water for the equipment in the hire period.
You must make sure you have a suitable supply of electricity and it must be in close proximity to where the hot tub will be placed. We may requirement 2 independent plug sockets to cope with the power demands. We will supply extension leads for this purpose.
We require a flat level base to sit the hot tub on, this can be slabs, concrete, blocks or any firm hard standing.
The hirer will inspect the hot tub with Tubs4hire.co.uk and note and sign for any damage on the equipment.
We will need a drain close by to empty the hot tub at the end of the hire period if you do not wish us to empty the water in the surrounding area.
4. Winter hires
6. Accidents / InjuryThe hirer acknowledges that the use of the hot tub is at the hirers own risk
Tubs4hire.co.uk will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or death.
Tubs4hire.co.uk will not be liable for accidents, injuries, or death caused by misuse of our tubs – this includes falling over on wet surfaces or falling in or out of the hot tub, use of drink, drugs etc.
Pregnant ladies must not use the hot tub or seek doctors advise first. Anyone on medication must consult their doctor and if you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor before hot tub use.
Children under the age of 16 should only be allowed to use the hot tub under strict adult supervision. We don't recommend a temperature higher than 37 degrees Celcius for children younger than 16.
7. Safety InstructionsYou must make sure that everyone using the hot tub is properly instructed on how to use it safely and correctly and that they have all read the instructions we have supplied. On arrival we will explain how to care for the tub and how to use it. Ideally, the person hiring should be the person who is there during set-up but if this is not possible, it is the responsibility of the person there to pass on this important information.
Enter the water with care making sure it is not too hot (test first).
You the hirer must make sure the hot tub is not misused.
Only use plastic glasses in the hot tub.
Do not enter the hot tub with clothes on, suitable swimming attire only.
Do not enter the hot tub with shoes on or with any sharp object on your person.
Do not dive or jump into the hot tub.
Do not sit on the hot tub cover.
Do not stand on the hot tub housing.
You the hirer must ensure everyone using the hot tub is in a sound, healthy and fit state or have permission from their doctor where appropriate to use the hot tub safely.
You the hirer must make sure users are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
You must ensure the cover is on to retain the heat when not in use.
Always leave the hot tub plugged in and switched on when not in use in order for the
filtration / heating systems to work. If it is accidentally switched off or a power failure occurs, the tub will need to be switched back on and reset as shown in the setup demonstration.
You must make sure everyone showers before using the hot tub.
8. ChemicalsYour health and well being is of the utmost importance to us. Our hot tubs are thoroughly cleaned at the end of the hire using antibacterial spray.
We bring enough chemicals with us for your hire period and we will show you how to use them.
To ensure the water in the hot tub is always clean and ready for use during your hire period you must ensure everyone showers before using the hot tub and all traces of dirt, make up, moisturiser, creams etc must be cleaned from your body before use. The water in the hot tub will be clean when we leave, it is up to you to keep it that way. The only way the water can get dirty, is if you put it there.
Do not add bubble bath, foam bath or washing up liquid of any description unless we supply it.
Anyone with fake tan of any description must not use the hot tub.
A cleaning charge of £25 or a filter replacement charge of £25 may apply if, when Tubs4hire.co.uk inspects the hot tub on collection, we are dissatisfied with the cleanliness.
9. Damage to your propertyTubs4hire.co.uk will not be held responsible for any damages to your property through hiring any of out tubs: this includes any water damage or weight damage to
structures, fixtures, fittings, garden or grass areas as a result of the hot tub location.
It is the hirers full responsibility to make sure the area where the hot tub is going to be placed is suitable and will not cause any damage.
Things like the filled weight of the tub (800-1600 ltrs = 180 - 360 gal of water) on the surface needs to be taken into account as well as the amount of water that will be displaced on the floor.
We do not recommend hot tubs go indoors as we can not take responsibility for water spills. We can, however put it indoors at your own risk.
10. Limits of our liabilityAll the times and dates we quote for delivery or collecting the goods are approximate, we will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable
If the hot tub breaks down or stops working we will determine the problem as soon as possible after you have reported it to us, and then try to repair or replace it as soon as possible.
We will not be responsible for any damage caused to your property or persons.
11. Lost, stolen, damaged or unclean hired hot tubYou the hirer are responsible for looking after the hot tub and returning it to us in the same condition and good working order as they were received by you the hirer.
You must pay to us the cost of replacing any hot tub which is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond any economical repair. You should insure the hot tub for the replacement cost.
If you do not willingly pay for any damaged replacement part, or stolen hot tub we will pursue a claim in the small claims court.
12. Our Right of AccessWe may enter any land or premises where we reasonably believe the hot tub to be, on the agreed date and time of collection at the end of the agreed hire period.
13. Other termsIf any term in this contract cannot be enforced or agreed to, then the hire of Tubs4hire.co.uk equipment will not be supplied.
By hiring our hot tubs you the hirer agree to release Tubs4hire.co.uk and any of its employees from any and all liabilities incurred during the hire or use of the hot tub.
On hiring the hot tub you agree to accept our Term and Conditions and acknowledge that the use of the hot tub is at you,the hirers, own risk.
Grassed areas are not ideal but where the grass is firm, level with no risk of puncture, we will allow it. A hot tub will cause some discolouration to grass and for periods over 3 days this could cause permanent damage.
Decking is ok, however you must check that it can take the weight of the water and people in it. We can not be held responsible for any decking collapse.